We announced the release of redsn0w 0.9.11b1. This update allows the downgrade appariels who have at least one A5 chip in their bowels, although for now the downgrader New iPad is useless.
Here's a little tutorial to show you how to proceed:
It Required your SHSH files saved to. You can have them on your computer with TinyUmbrella.
Downgrade the iPhone 4S, iPad, and iPad 2 3, you must:
Have to save the SHSH (If you bought your iPhone is that it's origins in iOS 5.1 that died for you.)
Have the current firmware of your iDevice and firmware that you want to downgrade.
Once you download all required files follow the steps below:
- Open Redsnow.
- Go to Extras, Even More then Restore.
- Once you are in this category, click ISPW and select the firmware that you want to downgrade.
- Then RedSnow will accept it, but when you click Ok it will ask you to select the current firmware of your iPhone.
- Once it is, do click on Remote.
- Then the downgrade will happen automatically later.
Once completed the downgrade RedSnow you display this message:
How to Downgrade from iPhone iOS 5.1.1 - [Video]