Today we will see a new guide that will allow us to go and install the voice assistant Siri on those devices where the voice assistant Apple is not available. The guide we're going to see today is based on SiriDR, a new port of Siri installed on the devices that are not supported such as iPhone 4, iPad 2 and iPod Touch 4G.
Today we're going to see this new procedure that replaces the previous one on the porting of Siri and at the time no longer worked.
Have a device iPhone 4, iPad 2 or iPod Touch 4G with jailbreak and installed iOS 6.1, iOS 6.1.1, iOS 6.1.2. Uninstall the previous porting and you clean the device with programs like iCleaner.
- first came into Cydia and add the sources in the repository seguebte http://ihackstore.com/repo,
- hours in the search found and installed the following packages: Siri iOS 6.1/6.1.2 for iPhone 4 and iPod 4G and iPad iOS 6.1/6.1.2 Siri for iPad,
- installed all reboot the device,
- you will see a new application on the homescreen of your device called SiriDR,
- revenue in servers and install SiriDR iOS6 Server,
- press respring the pop-up installation
- open again before SiriDR then SiriDR Servers and click on the Download and install the certificate,
- reboot the device,
- go into Settings / General / Siri and configure everything.
Resolution of any problems:
Make sure that the server should get active the certificate within 24 hours of installation, if it does not carry out the following:
- Open SiriDR / SiriDR Fix and click deactivate,
- try and install from Cydia Token fix ,
- reboot your device and re-activated Siri.
In the event that the server software does not work you will be able to change it with another option:
- revenue in Settings / General / profile and delete the certificate,
- dates to the device with a clean programs like iCleaner,
- now open SiriDR / Free Servers installed and Siriport.ru and its certificate,
- Siri activated and wait even in this case the activation of the certificate.
More info for how to install siri on iPhone 4