Many of you already know and use the function FaceTime, while others do not even know, this is one of the most interesting features of Apple that allows you to make video calls between iOS Device for free. It is very convenient if you travel often, or if you are frequently away from home, Facetime allow you to stay in touch through video calls with our friends, relatives or family members.
This is a great option for making video calls with other users owners of the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, today we will see how to make calls using FaceTime precisely.
Making a FaceTime call from your iPhone
- Start the phone application from the Home screen of your iPhone;
- look for the contact that you want to start a video call using FaceTime, remember that the user must have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch , or able to receive calls FaceTime on a Mac;
- Once you have selected one touch scroll to the bottom of this screen and click on the FaceTime;
- If you have saved several numbers or more email for that contact, you will be asked to select one, click on the correct one;
- doing so will start the call FaceTime , after a few seconds you should see the person on the other end of the line appear on the screen of your device. Now you can talk and listen to the other person in a video call free of charge.
How to turn a normal call to a FaceTime call on your iPhone
If you are already making a normal phone call and you decide to switch to a FaceTime video call, you can make the switch easily converting the same in a few simple steps.
- disconnect the phone from your ear and when the display is going to light you should see the call menu where you will find the option FaceTime;
- click on it, if this is disabled means that FaceTime is not available and you can not select this option;
- If the person you are talking to has a FaceTime-enabled device, the call is converted into a video call FaceTime instead of a regular voice call.
If you have some questions please write in comments bellow. This is more info for Jailbreak iOS and iPhone :Jailbreak iOS 6.1 Evasi0n Jailbreak iPhone 5 with evasi0n