IMPORTANT! Before you start driving, here are the usual
The devices are compatible with the Jailbreak iOS 6.1.1
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPod Touch 4G
- Jailbreak iPhone 5 more info here
- Download redsn0w 0.9.15b3 from the links below:
- Connect your device to your computer and open redsn0w. Select Options> Select IPSW and select the file. Ipsw of iOS 6.0 that corresponds to your device, click here to download if you do not. Make sure redsn0w correctly identifies the firmware.
- Return to the main page by pressing Back redsn0w and click Jailbreak. Once we decided on the first phase of the process of Jailbreak, check that, in the next screen of redsn0w, and select "Install Cydia". Then press Next.
- Put your device into DFU mode (holding down Home and Power for 10 seconds, then releasing power but holding Home for another 15 seconds). Jailbreak start automatically, it will take a few minutes so be patient, but most do not touch anything until the final restart of the device!
- After completing the jailbreak, you will need to perform a Boot Just to complete the installation of Cydia. Return to the main redsn0w press Back, then Extras> Select IPSW and select the file again. Ipsw of iOS 6.0. Then click on Just Boot.
- Put your device in DFU mode, the Boot Tethered start automatically. Recognize the success of the pineapple logo that appears at startup.
- Once you get back to the lock screen, unlock the device and Cydia will be in your Home screen waiting for you! Click here for new ios to Jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 6.1