Devices that can benefit from the tethered jailbreak are:
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch fourth-generation
- Jailbreak iPhone 5 info
Let's see how:
- Download Redns0w 0.9.15b3 Mac Win
- Connect the device to your computer and boot redsnow 0.9.15b3 and select the firmware by clicking on Extras> Select IPSW
- Once the firmware is loaded, back to the main page of Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 and click on "Jailbreak"
- Ensure that the next screen is ticked the box relative install Cydia, proceed according to the instructions to put the device in DFU mode
- The process, back to the home page of Redsn0w 0.9.15b3, we select our firmware again and click on "just boot"
- After installation and reboot, the Cydia icon should appear on your device.
- For more info to ios beta 4 , Jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 6.1