Too bad for you, you bought an iPhone simlock! It is quite complicated sometimes impossible to get out of this situation, but there are solutions.
First activation. Your iPhone must request permission from Apple to be enabled. Apple then check that you have the Sim operator linked to the phone and it is not blacklisted (reported stolen). Here are the options available to you:
- You ask the seller to MicroSim linked to the phone (hopefully it works in general they use)
- You ask a friend who uses the same operator your phone simlock lend you his Micro Sim time connecting to itunes (because you do not have to do a single time, unless you restore your iPhone) or you buy a pre-paid micro SIM good operator (even after cutting it yourself, or else from a mobile shop that often has a tool to pierce the sim).
- You use the jailbreak "hacktivate" your iPhone. This means it is not possible on any OS, depending on the software you use to jailbreak (This is allows Snowbreeze for iOS 5.1.1).
- You are using a PhoneBook SIM card and Universal which enables any operator but the iPhone only supports up to iOS 5.1.1.
|Unlock iPhone Jailbreak|
On iPhone there are 3 types of Unlocking:
- The Official Unlock achievable only by Apple.
It is allowed from 3 months after purchase, however you can get it before but it will not be free.
This requires Unlock restore the latest version of iOS and it is life. You can if you want and have the means to restore a previous version. How Unlock iPhone 5 permanent for all carrier by IMEI.
- The Unlock software created by iPhone Dev Team.
This type of Unlock is known to consume more battery problems with the GPS.
- The material created by Unlock Gevey.us.
The output of the new iOS 5 and baseband test is still in the world of jailbreak / Unlock, however some Gevey Sim is still supported but iOS 51.1 with basebands 02.10.04, 03.10.01, 04.10.01, 04.11.08, 4.12.01 only. Gevey III is a preparation for the new baseband.
- The gevey for iPhone 2G and 3G allows Unlock unthetered
- Turbo Unlock tethered imposing a blank map
- Pro: Unlock tethered
- Unlock unthetered
- Ultra: Unlock unthetered without having to dial 112 but with a tweak cydia.
The website of Gevey: Gevey Sim Unlock
What you should know if you want to unlock your iPhone unofficially:
- You should NEVER upgrade your baseband. During the iOS updates your baseband also gets to days as is the case with iOS 5 (or iOS 4).
- The custom firmware is a version of the original firmware but modified, it is made by various software which Redsnow and Snowbreeze, you can customize your firmware (add a logo to boot, the battery percentage, etc ...) but also keep your original baseband. So you can switch to iOS 5.1.1 and preserve your baseband Unlocking especially thanks to custom firmware.
- Regardless of the method you use it is still compatible with a certain version of iOS or baseband, there is still no universal solution, always remember to ask about this before buying.
- Ultrasnow requires that your iPhone is jailbroken, while the Gevey Sim works even without jailbreak.
- BEWARE counterfeit Gevey sim card activation, etc ... They may work, but not necessarily correctly. In the case of Unlock example is captured less network, we often lose the Unlock unthetered is not always so ...
|R-Sim Unlock iPhone 4|
Concrete cases that meet most current applications:
You have your iPhone 4 unlocked unofficially and want to upgrade to iOS5:
- For Ultrasnow (if baseband compatible) you must keep your baseband when you shift to iOS5 and jailbreak your iDevice. The Tethered jailbreak i4 current, so you need to connect your iDevice to the computer to restart. However, a tweak is output: Semi-tether (a lot of bugs) you still restart your iPhone. However you will not have access to Safari, mails or Cydia. You have to wait to find your computer to restart itself.
- For those using the Gevey Sim. You can skip to preserving your baseband iOS compatible (as Ultrasnow), and you do not have to jailbreak your iphone. This allows you to restart without problems. Handling to use the Gevey Sim is a bit different in iOS 5.1.1 (the single bar, indicating you can dial 112 is not displayed but in fact you can still dial the call despite being written Indisp Network .). Gevey Sim Pro tested and Supreme, it works.
This Video it is for Unlock iPhone to Gevey Sim
Please my Dear Readers typing in social networks for any questions. Or if you liked my post please click one google +1 button and Faacebook like . Thank :)