Of course, the opening of the device to perform any repair or modification can and will void the warranty of your Apple
product. If you do not feel comfortable opening your device, do not do it. Use extreme care and caution when performing a repair on any device. Now let's see how to disassemble the iPhone 4S to remove the battery.
Let's see what you need epr do this by replacing the battery, of course recommend using only quality parts from reputable suppliers. You will find the links to specific parts they need to repair from the list below.
- an iPhone 4S
- Replacing the battery - link
- # 00 Phillips screwdriver - link
- security screwdriver - link
- Spudger - link
Follow step by step to open Battery for iPhone 4S
- first turn off the device;
- Using the security screwdriver, remove the two screws on both sides of the dock connector port;
|iPhone 4S open|
- Put the screws aside, now gently slide the back plate, applying a little 'pressure along the bottom with your thumbs up and slide the piece.
- lift the back plate and set aside;
|iPhone 4S open Battery|
- Remove the battery using the # 00 Phillips screwdriver, remove the two screws that secure the battery, these screws are different lengths, so make sure you remember where they are positioned. That is slightly larger than the lower screw;
|iPhone 4S open Battery step 2|
- There is a clip on the ground under the tiny battery clip in which is located the first screw. Use tool spudger or a finger to remove the first lever and the hook upwards;
|iPhone 4S open Battery step 3|
- Now use the spudger tool and the bottom of the battery clip, gently lift upwards so that the clip is opened;
|iPhone 4S open Battery step 4|
- Now move it to the edge of the iPhone where you can find the volume buttons and use the spudger to pry gently on the battery. It is stuck with a good amount of adhesive so be careful when you pick him up. If a part is resistant move the tool lever a bit 'lower down and gently started to lift in different places being careful not to get too close to the cables volume key upwards.
|iPhone 4S open Battery step 5|