If you've ever, you'll definitely see on your display image like the one you see above. The same video plays on the YouTube site but the page that has been built. Here's how to fix it!
Jailbreak apps like SBSettings Springtomize 2 or, using the library Poof, they can hide from the Home screen, select the Applications icon.
1. See if you can find the YouTube application on the Home screen.
2. If you can not view the YouTube icon, open the application you used to hide the icon and re-enable the visibility of YouTube.
3. Restart the browser you use and visit a web page with an embedded video (you may use this article as a test). Then verify that the video knows viewable.
If your iPhone is Jailbroken, or if the first method did not work, use this guide:
2. Verify that the key corresponding to the Application is YouTube enabled.
3. Try to view a web page with an embedded video.
Here are the two guides shown on video (which can also be used as a test of display), made by the team iDownloadBlog: