Yesterday and 'was released on 0.9.13b1 redsn0w tool for developers to run the jailbreak iPhone iOS 6 beta 1. The Dev-Team points out the use of the tool, run the jailbreak iPhone OS 6 beta 1 and 'a privilege given only to developers.
This version of redsn0w 0.9.13b1 and 'able to run the jailbreak twthered type, taking advantage of an exploit Limera1n but not' able to install Cydia. The tools and 'dedicated developers to tweak for Cydia and App, since it allows to test the current IOS versions with 6 for understanding compatibility. That said, let's see how to jailbreak with redsn0w 0.9.13b1
1) Perform a safety backup of your device
3) We start Redsnow and hurl the "extras"
4) choose "select IPSW" and load IOS beta 6
5) Press on the back, we put our device in DFU mode and then click on "jailbreak"
6) The process will proceed as usual, the term 'necessary to boot tethered device. We select the new "extras" and then "just boot" the tool again ask you to put the device in DFU.
How to jailbreak iOS 6 beta - [Video]
At the end of the process will not install any new icon but you will be able to connect to the device via SSH using FileZilla or the terminal to install and test your tweak.