A new method to unlock your iPhone 4 or 4S just made its appearance, it's Sat This new method is very impressive, it can unlock your iPhone in all baseband.
First of all, your iPhone must be jailbroken iOS 5 or higher. Ignore your baseband. Keep your current SIM card in your iPhone up to step 4.
- Install Cydia repo via our Sat: http://cydiasystem.com/
- Open Sat, go to "Utilities" and press "De-Activate iPhone".
Return to the main menu of SAM, and press "More Information". Under Details copy your SIM IMSI number.
- Remove your SIM card, and replace the SIM card you want to use (another operator).
- With SAM enabled, press "Method" and select "By Country and Carrier." Back to the menu, and select the appropriate country from "Country", then the correct operator SIM card for your "Carrier".
- Return to "More Information" and press "Spoof Real SIM to Sat." Then, in "Sat Details", delete the current IMSI number, and replace the one you copied in Step 3.
- From the main menu, go to "Utilities" and press "Attempt Activation". Your device must respring if done correctly.
- Open Sat and disable it. Close Sat
- Open iTunes and connect your device to your computer. You may have to unplug and re-connect a few times. Be patient. You should receive a message stating that your device is not enabled, but it is good, click ok. Be patient and eventually you will see the logo to support your new SIM card.
- Note: From here you can switch freely between your original SIM and your new SIM card. All you need do is plug the device and repeat step 9 to activate your SIM card must be activated désirée.Votre iPhone officially and not using Snowbreeze.
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the web.
Tags : iPhone 5 Unlock Jailbreak iOS 5 iPhone to iTunes HTC iPad Apple
Motorola Tablet Jailbreak iPhone 3G Apple TV 2G Siri Redsn0w Untethered jailbreak