Ryan Petrich has released a new update on Cydia for Activator, the well-known tweak that allows you to assign to every function of IOS, native or not, some action to invoke and manage their use. In version 1.6.2 Activator of the changes are many and all very interesting. Let's take a look at the official changelog.
This is all new Activator 1.6.2, now available on Cydia:
- Added support for iPhone OS 5.1.
- Added the action Pause and Play.
- Added events for connection / disconnection of devices.
- Now you will use the simplest of gestures native IOS 5.
- Fixed a crash incident with the use of the headset.
- Ability to cancel notifications from the Notifications Center first page.
- The action Enable assistant" will not be visible if the asssistente voice will be active.
- Adds icons to menus.
- Updated translations.
- Descriptions of menu content information.
- The events that have not been assigned an action are now highlighted.
- Fixed a bug with actions related to the volume keys.
- Fixed a bug related to the removal of items assigned to Activator.
- Improved loading speed of the Settings page.
- Updated the icons.
- Fixed problems with iPhone OS 3.
Several improvements and bug fixes.
Activator 1.6.2 is now available for download on Cydia Store. Tweak is free and also the update can be performed at no additional cost as usual for the end user.
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook page to keep yourself updated on all the latest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the web.
Tags : iPhone 5 Unlock Jailbreak iOS 5 iPhone to iTunes HTC iPad Apple
Motorola Tablet Jailbreak iPhone 3G Apple TV 2G Siri Redsn0w Untethered jailbreak